Pages

About the blog

Welcome to my blog. The main focus of this blog is to share my explorations into handmade goods, mostly of the needlework kind. My interests are varied and include reading fantasy and urban paranormal romance, cross stitching and keeping hamsters. I must inform you that all of the pics and text on this blog are copyright protected unless otherwise stated and are not to be used in any other written or pictorial form without written permission from me. I give credit to the creator of the chart or the publication that published them in the caption. If you feel I have infringed on a copyright, please contact me ASAP. Whew..OK, now on to the fun...Thank you and Welcome.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Feeling Crappy

Ever been so sick you have no control over anything at all? Not what you eat or where you go? That's a great feeling isn't it? If you have lived this long and have not been that ill, consider yourself blessed and beloved by the great Divinity. If not and have managed to survive, then you are blessed as well, if perhaps not in the same porportion as the first group. I am currently recovering from an acute bout of an illness that has left me more conscious of just how well I really am. That's right, of how well I am. All the bits are there (if not in perfect working order), and I don't suffer from debilitating pain and my wits are fine (or so the voices in my head insist). This illness was accompanied by extreme pain...the only relief coming from strong narcotics that left me practically unconscious - oh the lovely (albeit temporary) reprieve that is found in the abyss. It is humbling to be ill, but also empowering...I tend to feel angry when ill, wanting to strike back and get well quick and not be sick again, ever.

I suspect that Adolf Hitler or the like, would not have suffered from delusions of grandeur if he had been subject to KIDNEY STONES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment