Pages

About the blog

Welcome to my blog. The main focus of this blog is to share my explorations into handmade goods, mostly of the needlework kind. My interests are varied and include reading fantasy and urban paranormal romance, cross stitching and keeping hamsters. I must inform you that all of the pics and text on this blog are copyright protected unless otherwise stated and are not to be used in any other written or pictorial form without written permission from me. I give credit to the creator of the chart or the publication that published them in the caption. If you feel I have infringed on a copyright, please contact me ASAP. Whew..OK, now on to the fun...Thank you and Welcome.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hamster Juveniles

Hi there, here are a few pics of the pups, pretty much all grown up. Now to decide whether to keep all or just some of one sex.

Just look at that profile...the result of good breeding.


They just love romaine lettuce and carrots.

No comment!

And here is Dad chewing on a carrot. He's gotten quite plump.

I had purchased a type of corral (pictured above) that would hold them in but allow them some room to roam around...Problem is that they managed to climb the fencing and at one point, I had 4 loose hamsters running about the house. It was fun chasing after them and trying to corner them all. They were successfully captured and the stupid corral returned for a full refund. I think that I will have to invest in more habitats and connecting tubing in order to give the little critters some semblance of a quality life...wait, did I just say "invest in more habitats and connecting tubing"? Oh no, its happening...must resist, must fight..it..must..

No comments:

Post a Comment