The I also substituted with beads that I had on hand which worked out perfectly. I added yellow beads around the hem because the pattern only called for the orange ones but it seemed off balance. I didn't have the Kreinik I need either but I think the colors I used on her wings worked out perfectly. Wish I could show you more but like I said, I lost everything and just don't have the heart to try for another pic. (Spent the whole night crying last night due to this.)
Above is my project from my Stitch from Stash Challenge. Its a Scissor Pocket from Mill Hill. Easy enough to stitch but it's adorned with a beaded fringe and the necklace part is also all beaded and suspect that this will take uninterrupted to time to finish. Let's see how this works.
SFS 2014 Month of February:
Mill Hill Plum Opal Sampler Scissor pocke. I have had this kit for years, maybe like 6 years! (if I finish this quickly, I will work on Adelaide Alessandra's Major Tree - more later if and when I actually start it. =)
$ spent: 0 so far, will update if I have spent anything else.
Anyway, that's it for me. Hope everyone is staying warm and healthy this winter season...oh, and safe too!