Pages

About the blog

Welcome to my blog. The main focus of this blog is to share my explorations into handmade goods, mostly of the needlework kind. My interests are varied and include reading fantasy and urban paranormal romance, cross stitching and keeping hamsters. I must inform you that all of the pics and text on this blog are copyright protected unless otherwise stated and are not to be used in any other written or pictorial form without written permission from me. I give credit to the creator of the chart or the publication that published them in the caption. If you feel I have infringed on a copyright, please contact me ASAP. Whew..OK, now on to the fun...Thank you and Welcome.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

New Deliveries from Polstitches Designs and Maureen in Ayr, Scotland

Greetings to all!
I came home Friday to two packages. One was filled with fabric from Polstitches Designs. I purchased the pink fabric and a grab bag. This grab bag was filled with medium size pieces not one of which was ornament sized. I am very pleased with the grab bag, the bit of pink that I purchased and the delivery. The fabric was neatly packaged...not very neatly cut but I cut them all straight and used Fray Check glue to keep the threads from fraying. Here is the link to the company: http://polstitchesdesigns.co.uk/ The other package was a book that a fellow Yahoo group member sent me, by the name of Maureen. It's filled with lovely designs suitable for embellishing items.

This color is called Cuddles. Its a baby pink with swirls of white showing thru. I will be using this for a neele keep that I am making for my self.

This one is from the grab bag. It's linen and I believe the color is "Marbelled Rose."


This one might be "Fairy Footprints".


I think this is "Shimmering Seas".


This might be "Sniff and Sneeze".


This one might be "Addiction".

And this last one I believe is "Fairy Dreams".

As you can imagine, I have many designs that I can put on these and can't wait to get started! I might be able to put some of the designs from the book on to some of these bits of fabric.


No comments:

Post a Comment