First pics on what I worked on for June. Directly below is an ornament that I started stitching on in late May and just whipped together using stuff from stash. I had left-over fuzzy thread and I used it for the lamb and bunny here. These charts came with Mill Hill Beaded Pin kits from way back in the 90's. I was flipping thru my stash and ran into the charts and voila! a new little ornie! Tres chere
Below is Pedigree of Honey by Sharon Pope. I started this in May and it will soon be finished, hopefully before June 30th! I did purchase 4 honey bee charms to put around the bee skep. In case you are wondering, yes, the urn on the right is darker than the one on the left. I had wrapped the floss around the wrong skein and didn't pic up the color difference. C'est la vie, I am not frogging it out.
Below are 4 magazines that I ordered from Needleworkers' Delight/Silkweaver in June. They were having a sale but I forgot to add the code so they sent me an extra magazine. I just loved these mags, they are from around 2008 and are filled with motifs and home projects. They have inspired me to start working on some towels I have and an afghan that would look great covered in Christmas motifs.
I am still working on the Petal Pin Cushion...I need more light and time so its been hard to finish, but I have not lost hope that I will!
So, to calculate my expenses for June it would be $5.25 for the bee charms and $12.00 for the magazines for a total expenditure of $17.25.
Here is the break down to date:
Well that's it, and hoping everyone is enjoying their summer. Prayers go out to all those working thru a loss or thru illness.