Pages

About the blog

Welcome to my blog. The main focus of this blog is to share my explorations into handmade goods, mostly of the needlework kind. My interests are varied and include reading fantasy and urban paranormal romance, cross stitching and keeping hamsters. I must inform you that all of the pics and text on this blog are copyright protected unless otherwise stated and are not to be used in any other written or pictorial form without written permission from me. I give credit to the creator of the chart or the publication that published them in the caption. If you feel I have infringed on a copyright, please contact me ASAP. Whew..OK, now on to the fun...Thank you and Welcome.

Monday, February 5, 2018

Wow, long time since I blogged last. Life's been pretty stressful and awful, but good too, in a weird way. So many things to be grateful for and so many things to be angry for. That's the way of it...flowing when needed, fighting the fight when needing, knowing when to do which is the key to a successful life. I do find myself fighting less and flowing more as I age...which makes raising teenagers really hard as all they want to do is FIGHT.  God bless them.


It took me an 20 minutes to access my blog...oh well.

Nothing more to say at this time. I have to get back into the groove of blogging.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you and you have my sympathies with teenagers. x

    ReplyDelete